We have been writing Kleenit History with passion, knowledge and success ever since it first opened its doors in Western Australia in 1987. But it really got going in 2004 when Peter Robinson and Mark Wood seized the opportunity to combine their decades of skills and expertise in business ownership, graffiti removal, the construction industry and sales and management, and made the decision to purchase Kleenit and transform it into the thriving national franchise company it is today.
Kleenit History, past, present and into the future
Since opening for business in 1987, Kleenit has become an industry heavyweight, with 40 thriving franchises operating Australia-wide, and an annual turnover of $10 million.
With our continuous and building success, we’re now on track to achieve our next five year goal of 100 successful businesses operating throughout the country and an annual turnover of $30 million.
what does kleenit do?
More like what doesn’t Kleenit do! Kleenit offers 20 services including high pressure cleaning, applying protective coatings, line marking and graffiti removal, making you a one-stop-shop forclients. It varies between Kleenit Business Owners but some specific examples of Kleenit jobs are:
Washing and painting for refurbishment of existing buildings, anti-graffiti coatings, grinding and finishing of concrete slabs, carpark line marking and wheel stops for shopping centres and new buildings.
Anti-graffiti coatings and removal for new projects including bridges and roadside acoustic walls, transport infrastructure including train lines and roads.
Industrial / Commercial
Pressure cleaning of factory floors, exterior building washing (factories, hotels, fuel stations, shopping centres), and the application of floor coatings to warehouses, and anti-graffiti coatings to commercial structures.
Graffiti removal for councils and state government which often includes high pressure cleaning of frequently use paved areas such as parks and foreshores. Can include high pressure cleaning of council buildings, schools, BBQ areas, boat ramps, railways and anti-graffiti coatings to bridges and other assets.
High pressure cleaning of driveways, pools and surrounds, patios and decking, as well as roof gutter and house washing, and
the application for salaries and coloured paints to driveways, concrete areas and garage floors.
Timeline of Success
Kleenit History begins with you and is written because of you
The company has established relationships, tenders and contracts with the organisations below, as well as others, that require repeat work.
what business support does kleenit provide?
Comprehensive Franchise Training
The comprehensive one-week induction training program will teach you:
- Hands on training with the equipment for each service offering including how it is used, maintained and checked
- How to price and quote a job to ensure order accuracy every single time
- A look at relevant legislation – what you can and can’t do and what special licenses or additional training may be required
- Full safety training on equipment and work processes
- Identification of potential risks and how to avoid them
- Full environmental safety training including minimising damage to the environment from chemical use
- Workplace prefectures and checklists developed to make your business effective, efficient and compliant with all regulations
- How to process each job so you get paid quickly and with minimum fuss
- Business training in how to effectively manage and grow your business
Request for information
Our Certifications & Compliance
Kleenit History has been mapped by our passion for a flawless operation and regulations compliance; since day one we have identified the need of standardisation and procedures as the keystone for our next move, today we hold important certifications that prove our commitment to deliver the best quality, preserve the environment, promote safety and train our personnel.
OUR PEOPLE HR
- Interactive training International
- Franchisees code of conduct
- Police cleared services
QUALITY & PROCESSES
- Quality ISO 9001
- Resortoration sciences
- IICRC certified
- Public liability
- Professional indemnity
- Better practices
- Enviroment ISO 14001
- Health & safety AS4801